fhsst-physics

Re: [Fhsst-physics] New members!

From: Michael Banks
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-physics] New members!
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 08:42:38 +0200

Hello all,

So i guess it is my trun to introduce myself, I am a current PhD student
orginally from england, but now i am doing my PhD at the Max-Planck-Institute
for solid state reseacrh, primarily in the field of magnetism.

I am happy to get involved with the project, as my background is in magnetism, i
would like to contribute as much as possible to this field, i have seen the
chapeter online on magnetism, and i thought i could go on from this, as there
are so much fantastic phenomena in this field..!

I saw that it could be prefered to work in the field of optics, this is not my
strongest point, but it seems that Andy is quite strong in this field.. ;-)
maybe we could also work together on this chapeter also..?

hope to hear from you soon.

Michael.