fhsst-maths

Re: [Fhsst-maths] New to FHSST

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-maths] New to FHSST
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:20:05 +0000

On 25 Mar 2005, at 17:00, Sam Halliday wrote:
On 25 Mar 2005, at 16:34, greg wrote:
I look forward to contributing. Can anyone suggest a starting point? I'm happy
to begin with a finance section, if it hasn't been done.
you are certainly welcome to help out. at the moment, Bianca said she would write the finance chapter... but i haven't heard anything in ages. i'll ping her about it and get back to you, perhaps you could have the whole thing to yourself! :-)

ok, seems bianca is out of the office for a few weeks, so greg i guess you can take over finance... i'll email you the files you need :-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts