fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Writing competition - new draft

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Writing competition - new draft
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:26:46 +0100

Hi Mark

Well done, I think the proposal communicates all the necessary information very efficiently. I just have a question.. have we thought how we are going to promote this competition? I saw posters in the budget.. is that just for on UCT campus or are we planning to go a bit wider to recruit entrants? If so we might need a bit more money for promotional purposes.

Cheers
Riana

Mark Horner wrote:

Hi everyone

I did some more work on the writing competition idea. The timeline I have in mind is to have a final proposal for the week of May 9th and then we can construct a list of
people to send it to - and then mail it off the weekend following.

I have a very slightly less rough draft than on Wednesday and I am looking for some
comments/suggestions/criticisms.

The draft as is stands can be downloaded (450kB) from either of these links:

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/WritingCompetitionIdeas.pdf

OR

http://stary2-02.lbl.gov/WritingCompetitionIdeas.pdf

So please take a look and if you have any ideas please send them in to the list - all
ideas welcome. We also need to come up with a list of potential sponsors.

Cheers,

Mark