fhsst-admin-priv

[Fhsst-admin-priv] [Fwd: Re: FHSST logo and website]

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-admin-priv] [Fwd: Re: FHSST logo and website]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:30:34 -0800

Just so you guys know about this:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: FHSST logo and website
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:41:41 +0100
From: K. Marcus Gulver <address@hidden>
To: Mark Horner <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden <address@hidden>

Dear Mark & Lynn:

OK, well as I see it and sure that you do the same that the main
objective is for the kids. So I am not against collaborations
when it comes to make it better for them.

Status Brief:

As far as the logo and web site goes In my mind I got that pretty
much figured out. Even though of course suggestions, components
whatever is always welcome.

The reason that it havent left my mind yet is that my mum was
admitted to hospital was supposed to return home but then never did.
She passed away this weekend. The world's coolest mum of four.

So during this period (the last few weeks) one of, should I say the
'leisure activities' has been purchasing music online. My suggestion
here would be to see view project 1, 2 and 3 as tracks where one
person or the other sets the beat and the other/s add a single note
or a melody to it.

Let me now what is in your minds.

Lets jam...

Marcus

Hi Marcus and Lynn

A quick explanation - Lynn offered to help make a logo for the
textbook project and Marcus volunteered as a web developer.

Ultimately I would like to make this project as collaborative
as possible. That way its less work for one person and
secondly we make it more of a community project.

Can I propose that you two get in contact with each other
and maybe you can divide the project work up?

We need to revamp the website - so maybe one of you can
focus on the site and the other on logos and icons? Or you
could bounce things back and forth a bit? Let me know.

Lynn is a graphic designer and Marcus has started the logos
see:

http://merkscenter.com/fhsst/

If either of you prefer to work alone or absolutely want to
do something in isolation we also need to desgin some cool
colour covers for the three books as well.

So
1) logo and website icons
2) website itself
3) book covers

Let me know what you think? Sorry about enforcing collaboration.

Hope all is well.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Horner AIM: marknewlyn
Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.

.

****END OF TRANSCRIPT OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE***