fhsst-admin-priv

[Fhsst-admin-priv] Syllabus

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Syllabus
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:39:47 -0800

Hi Rors

Sorry about no social email - its been so hectic and I have budgeted time for fhsst and thats all I really have time for - getting laptop on wednesday or thrusday and then I'll be more socialable.

I hope things are going well though.

I need a favour - one of the post-docs here at the lab has offered to help with physics - now we have many cooks so I tought he could do one of the extra chapters - Heat and Properties of Matter - but I need a syllabus for it.

In the fhsst file is the A-levels syllabus I had from those kids from the international school - it has properties of amtter stuff in it.

Can you fax it to me - just fax from the dept. Nadrah won't know - fax it to me at:

+1 510 486 4818

Take care

Mark

Mark Horner AIM: marknewlyn
Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.