fhsst-admin-priv

[Fhsst-admin-priv] FHSST logo and website

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-admin-priv] FHSST logo and website
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:15:50 -0800

Hi Marcus and Lynn

A quick explanation - Lynn offered to help make a logo for the
textbook project and Marcus volunteered as a web developer.

Ultimately I would like to make this project as collaborative
as possible. That way its less work for one person and
secondly we make it more of a community project.

Can I propose that you two get in contact with each other
and maybe you can divide the project work up?

We need to revamp the website - so maybe one of you can
focus on the site and the other on logos and icons? Or you
could bounce things back and forth a bit? Let me know.

Lynn is a graphic designer and Marcus has started the logos
see:

http://merkscenter.com/fhsst/

If either of you prefer to work alone or absolutely want to
do something in isolation we also need to desgin some cool
colour covers for the three books as well.

So
1) logo and website icons
2) website itself
3) book covers

Let me know what you think? Sorry about enforcing collaboration.

Hope all is well.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Horner AIM: marknewlyn
Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.