fhsst-admin-priv

[Fhsst-admin-priv] Ha .. a legit admin issue!

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Ha .. a legit admin issue!
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 03:11:30 +0200 (SAST)

Hey admin staff (Sam)

I am suddenly overcome by regret - my quote from CNN in the dim_analysis
section I think may be a problem. Can we use a quotation from a source
like that and include it under our license?

Just a thought ...

Mark Horner

Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.