ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Compilation Windows 64 bits

From: delpino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Compilation Windows 64 bits
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:20:55 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Johann.

In order to help you I need more information :
- Are you using cygwin?
- which is the version of g++ you are using (ie are you sure it builds
64-bits binaries) can you give me the result of 'g++ --version'?

You can also try to force 64-bits code generation doing this in your
compilation tree:
make clean
CXXFLAGS=-m64 ./configure
make

Also if you want to run an optimized version of the code, do not forget to
pass the '--enable-optimze' option to the configure script.

Best regards,
Stephane.