fencepost-users

[Fencepost-users] Fencepost public key issue

From: prm
Subject: [Fencepost-users] Fencepost public key issue
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 03:34:33 +0000

Hello all,
I recently have had my fencepost account created, however, upon attempting
to SSH into fencepost.gnu.org, I recieve "Permission denied (public key)".
Until recently I had the same SSH public key that I included in my
application, although I recieved the same error then as I do now. I now
have new keys that I have registered in Savannah.

 --
address@hidden
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org