possible minimum box size

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: possible minimum box size
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:15:18 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I have a system including 2 polymer chains. In the warm up stage, I face below error:

Encountered errors during integrate: ERROR: number of cells 1 is smaller than minimum 8 (interaction range too large or min_num_cells too large)

The polymers are made of 15 beads (sigma = 1). cut off radius is 2**(1/6). I have played with box size and skin and cut off to see what is happening but it only works with box size of 57. Could you please help me with that? I want to decrease the box size to the smallest possible size.

Thank you very much,
Ahmad Reza