Re: Particle moves out of box size

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: Particle moves out of box size
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:46:20 +0200

Hi Ahmad,

did you look at the `pos` or `pos_folded` particle property. The first is not
folded back into the primary simulation box, so, you can use it e.g., to
calculate mean square displacement. The latter is folded into the simulation
box (in directions in which you apply periodic boundaries).
The folded positoin is also used for interaction calculation.

Regards, Rudolf

--
Dr. Rudolf Weeber
Institute for Computational Physics