Glitch in simple pore constraint visualization with openGL

From: Le Qiao
Subject: Glitch in simple pore constraint visualization with openGL
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:44:59 +0800

Hi,

Recently I encounter a glitch while using espresso 4.1 and dev on my M1 Mac (python 3.9.1), not sure if you have the same issue or just me.  This happens when you place the the simple pore constraint in y- or z-direction, the wall is oddly extended in one direction for some reason, as shown below.  But it is alright when you change this to x-direction (axis=[1.0, 0.0, 0.0]).

Also, when you add no particle, the visualization of the simplepore constraints is very strange, see the third figure.

I tested this with the script “visualization_constraints.py” in the SAMPLES directory.

1. Simple pore placed in y-and z-direction
2. placed in x direction

3. simple pore without particles
Cheers
Le