Problem with LB parameters in EspressoMD units

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Problem with LB parameters in EspressoMD units
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 09:27:33 +0000

Dear All,

Hope you all had a good summer.

I have a  system of polymers coupled to LB fluid. I have done unit conversions from SI to MD units considering the shape of particles (polymers with almost stiff bonding) and the fluid which is water.

Calculating LB parameters such as density and kinematic viscosity, a large number comes up for kinematic viscosity. I really do not know would it be correct to put such numbers in or not. I really appreciate if you help me with that. I have attached to procedure of unit converting to this email.

Best regards,

Ahmad Reza