Re: Regarding applying dipole-dipole moment on dimer particles

From: Martin Kaiser
Subject: Re: Regarding applying dipole-dipole moment on dimer particles
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 15:42:10 +0100

I have just seen your last mails to the list stating that you use the raspberry model. In that case you can ignore the last paragraph of my last answer and stick just to the rest: Assign “dip” to all particles that you want to magnetically interact and then add a solver to the actors in your script.

Best,
Martin