Re: Constraint violated by particle

From: Kai Szuttor
Subject: Re: Constraint violated by particle
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:53:39 +0100

Hi Ahmad,

as I have mentioned changing the direction of the normal vectors fixes the
issue.
What you maybe did not do is also changing the sign of the distance. The idea
is that
the product of normal vector *and* distance gives a point on the wall surface.
Therefor,
to have a wall at z = 50 parallel to the x-y plane you would have to use
normal=[0,0,-1]
and dist=-50.

Best,

Kai