AttributeError in collision_detection

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: AttributeError in collision_detection
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:13:29 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I am trying to define collision in my system and I face attribute error as:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_params'

Below, please find the lines of the code which is related to the collision detection.

---

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-15-4acfe63d1151> in <module>
      5 bond_centers = interactions.HarmonicBond(k=1000, r_0=0.2)
      6 system.bonded_inter.add(bond_centers)
----> 7 system.collision_detection.set_params(mode="bind_centers", distance=0.2, bond_centers=bond_centers)
      8
      9 #system.bonded_inter.add(fene)

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_params'​

----

I really be thankful if you could help me with this.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Reza