[ESPResSo-users] reading force on particle

From: Dusan Racko
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] reading force on particle
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:46:56 +0200

Dear all,

I'm trying to do a simulation where I have a polymer chain attached at one end {part 1 fix 1 1 1} and I apply force to the other end {part 100 f [expr 100*sin (simstep/360*pi)] 0 0}, and I try to measure how much of the force is transferred {part 1 print f}, but I don't see those numbers correlated :-)

Please, anybody has an idea what could be going wrong?

Best regards,
Dusan
--
Polymer Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences