Re: [ESPResSo-users] Installation problem

From: Shawn
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Installation problem
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:48:51 -0500

Hi Jean-Noël,
Thanks very much for helping me. Attached please find the script of my build and the cmake output. I just used the default myconfig.hpp file.

Regards,
Shawn

Jean-Noël Grad <address@hidden> 于2019年7月15日周一 下午12:26写道:
Hi Shawn,

The 4.0.2 release is tested for both python versions. I'm not familiar
with this error message. It could be due to your Cython version, or to
an unclean build directory. To reproduce your issue, we will need the
cmake command you used for this build and its output in the terminal.
It's only 80 lines long and contains valuable information such as the
Cython version and espresso dependencies. If you're using a custom
myconfig.hpp file, please also post its content.

Best regards,
JN