Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compiling_with_H5MD_feature

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compiling_with_H5MD_feature
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:58:12 +0200

Hi David,

To get H5MD working, you need to have HDF5 installed on your system. The cmake
system should detect it. If not, please provide the error message (a direct
copy-paste of the terminal output) so that we can help with more precise
information.

Regards,

Pierre

On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 11:45:24AM +0200, Sebastian Bindgen wrote:
> Hey!
>
> I’m not sure if there is a way to get H5MD to work over the myconfig.
>
> Usually I turn it on by executing "ccmake .” in the build directory.
> Further down the option “WITH_HDF5” can be turned on and off.
>
> Kind regards
> Sebastian
>
> > On 5 Jun 2019, at 11:40, address@hidden wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I would like to write H5MD files within my simulations and ran into some
> > errors while compiling.
> > The docs list H5MD as a feature. But when I add
> >
> > #define H5MD
> >
> > to the myconfig.hpp file, the make-command gives me the error
> >
> > "External feature 'H5MD' can not be defined in myconfig."
> >
> > Can someone help me here?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > David.

Pierre de Buyl
KU Leuven - Institute for Theoretical Physics
T +32 16 3 27355
W http://pdebuyl.be/