Re: [ESPResSo-users] Dr. Robin Selinger’s student

From: Kai Szuttor
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Dr. Robin Selinger’s student
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 19:47:36 +0200

Hi,

please aleays write to the mailing list and not to a single person, so that other users can find your question and possible solution in the mailing list archive.

Considering your issue with macports I suggest to ask on a macports mailing list as this is not directly connected with espresso but a general issue of installing mpi via macports.

My guess is that you upgraded your mac os and the installed openmpi port is not compatible. Try to reinstall that port is the only think I can imagine could help. Since I'm not able to reproduce your issue, it's difficult to help.

Best,

Kai

Kai Szuttor
Institute for Computational Physics