[ESPResSo-users] Boltzmann swimmers on GPUs

From: Martin Kaiser
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Boltzmann swimmers on GPUs
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 11:44:08 +0200

Hello everybody, quick question,

I am not sure that I interpret the documentation correctly and couldn’t seem to find a satisfying answer in the source code.
It is stated that Lattice-Boltzmann swimmers are ”only supported on one Open MPI node”. As this does not point to GPU nodes, do I understand correctly that Lattice-Boltzmann swimmers are functional with the CUDA implementation of LB??

Thanks for the help,
Martin