[ESPResSo-users] mpirun runs python script in parallel

From: Andreas Härtel
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] mpirun runs python script in parallel
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:29:21 +0100

Dear ESPResSo list,

ESPResSo has been running fine for me: calling
 mpirun -n 4 pypresso <script>
always resulted in running the python script on a single core and only internally running ESPResSo in parallel.

Then I updated anaconda2 using
 conda install mpi4py
and afterwards the above command was running my python script in parallel: I removed the mpi4pi module using conda uninstall, but the problem remained.
Even after remaking and rebuilding ESPResSo.

I cannot see where something is going wrong:
does anyone has an idea?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Andreas