Re: [ESPResSo-users] Trouble with Boost while compiling espresso-4.0

From: Michael Kuron
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Trouble with Boost while compiling espresso-4.0
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 19:46:33 +0100

Dear Salvador,

you appear to have FFTW installed under /usr/local, in a version that is incompatible with the way Espresso is built. Please uninstall that (and check if there are any other libraries in /usr/local that might conflict with Espresso) and instead install libfftw3-dev from the Ubuntu package repository.

Regards,
Michael