[ESPResSo-users] Lees-Edwards Boundary conditions

From: Sebastian Bindgen
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Lees-Edwards Boundary conditions
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:39:08 +0200

Dear Espresso-Users,

I have a general question concerning the Lees-Edwards boundary conditions: Has
anyone recently used this feature and can provide me with some information? I’m
mostly interested in applying an oscillatory shear on the sample. I read the
section in the user-guide, but I’m not quiet sure, if I understand it the right
way.

Maybe someone of you are active on this field of simulating.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Sebastian Bindgen