Re: [ESPResSo-users] map_position_to_lattice error

From: Ivan Cimrak
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] map_position_to_lattice error
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:59:27 +0200

Hi Saeed,

Your problem could have several reasons, basically, particles in you object just blow up, which means that the forces are too large. This could be for example because you have too high elastic coefficients. The ones in the sample file are calibrated for smaller meshes.

Could you please provide the tcl script that you are using?

Ivan