[ESPResSo-users] Tabulated Potential

From: Salvador H-V
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Tabulated Potential
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 10:06:56 -0600

Dear All,

I had found that the current ESPResSo version has a new feature:
"external_potential tabulated to include arbitrary potentials applied to all particles."

However, I did not find any documentation in the user guide. I took a look to the example: external_potential.tcl but I still do not understand how to create a proper tabulated external potential.

Does any body could explain me the right format and how to create a tabulated external potential?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Salvador