[ESPResSo-users] Fluid Dynamics & Boundaries.

From: Rohit Goswami
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Fluid Dynamics & Boundaries.
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:23:59 +0530

The lattice boltzmann wall constraints currently don't have much geometrical
shapes to allow for a flow cell construction; how are these extended (as they
have been to produce the stomatocyte and other complex geometries)?
Is there any documentation on adding complex wall constraints?
I know Espresso is mostly used for soft matter, but I hope to use the lbfluid
and related constraints for a CFD analysis of a flow cell, so no particles;
just hard boundaries need to be defined.

Thanks.