Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lennard-Jones interaction in NaCl tutorial

From: Marcello Sega
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lennard-Jones interaction in NaCl tutorial
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:15:04 +0100

Hi,

actually in principle nothing in the output of make could have
suggested it. It's just a piece of the code, and you can define
whatever you like in it. Maybe it could be a good idea to add a check
on the features present in the myconfig.hpp file and output a warning
at compile time, but probably this is overkill, as the relevant
information came from the program itself, when it said that no
lennard-jones interaction was known to it: that pointed immediately to
a wrong/missing #define.

You can also call

    code_info

from within espresso to check which features are compiled in.

Cheers,

M.