Re: [ESPResSo-users] Configuration file for building Espresso with LB

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Configuration file for building Espresso with LB
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 22:50:17 +0100

On 16.12.2014, at 17:34, Edith Euan <address@hidden> wrote:

Unfortunately, with this configuration file, we are able to compile Espresso without problem, but it doesn't run correctly any test code.

Could you be a bit more specific? What means “doesn’t run correctly”? Which "test code”? The problem is unlikely with the myconfig, since our CI also uses such a maximal set, and it works.

Note that you also enabled all debug output and expensive debug  checks, so you will be flooded with debug output that you will not be able to interpret, but makes your simulation terribly slow.

Axel

JP Dr. Axel Arnold
ICP, Universität Stuttgart
Allmandring 3