Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compiling fine but not including desired features

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compiling fine but not including desired features
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 23:34:05 +0100

Hi!

Just tried it, for me it works… Can you please check what the contents of
src/core/myconfig-final.hpp are? This file should be identical with the
MYCONFIG you specified, and is the one that is actually included.
src/core/Makefile should contain a rule to generate myconfig-final.hpp from
personal.hpp in your case, please check what the rule for myconfig-final.hpp
looks like. Also, can you check that there is no file myconfig.hpp or
myconfig-final.hpp anywhere else in the build or source directories?

Best,
Axel

> On 13.12.2014, at 04:35, Damian <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello guys!
>
> First of it all I wanto ton thank you for your effort in the developing of
> Espresso.
>
> Well the thing is: I compile the program in a $Builddir:
> ~/$builddir/$sourcedir/configure --with-mpi --with-tcl --with-tk --with-fftw
> --with-cuda MYCONFIG=personal.hpp
> I paste the “personal.hpp” config file in the $builddir then compile
> ~/$builddir/make –j 8 all
> And install
> ~/$builddir/sudo make install
>
> And everything is fine, espresso get installed, but when I execute Espresso
> and then the command “code_info”, the features that I want (lattice
> boltzmann) is not installed but the basic features.
>

> Please help!

JP Dr. Axel Arnold
ICP, Universität Stuttgart
Allmandring 3