[ESPResSo-users] Bond Broken Error

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Bond Broken Error
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Espresso users,

I used to use 0.005 for my timestep, but now due to lattice boltzmann, i should increase the timestep to 0.01.
The problem is that by increasing the timestep, I will get bond broken errors.
As I reviewed the mailing list archive this error happens when the system is not equilibrated enough, so I tried to make the warm up step and Setting P3M longer, but this error randomly occurs, I mean it sometimes occurs.

Does anybody know how to fix it?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best,
Roya