Re: [ESPResSo-users] Tabulated angle potential

From: Vincent Ustach
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Tabulated angle potential
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 23:51:04 -0700

Hi Tristan,

Thank for your response. When I use the tabulated 2-body bond potential I do include the scaling factor and it works just fine. I am having trouble with the 3-body angle potential. Last month I discussed with Axel Arnold on the mailing list that it might be OK to leave off the 1/r scaling factor. If I did include the 1/r, would you suggest I use the equilibrium bond length? The length to use for tabulated angles is not clear to me.

Best Regards,

Vincent

--Vincent Ustach
  University of California, Davis