[ESPResSo-users] postdoc opening - KU Leuven

From: pierre . debuyl
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] postdoc opening - KU Leuven
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 11:42:45 +0200

Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post this. My (to be former) group of Polymer Chemistry and
Materials has an opening for a postdoc on the simulation of crosslinked
materials.
All details are given at
https://icts.kuleuven.be/apps/jobsite/vacatures/53001220
(I am not the contact person BTW, just forwarding).

The AssociationReaction integrator extension that I developed (that is uploaded
to the main branch of espressopp) was part of this project, for instance.

Regards,

Pierre

PS: I took the freedom to crosspost to espressomd and espressopp

Pierre de Buyl
KU Leuven - Polymer Chemistry and Materials
T +32 16 327355
W http://pdebuyl.be/