Re: [ESPResSo-users] (no subject)

From: Narges Nikoofard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:05:40 +0100

Dear Farnoosh,

I have added an electric field to ESPResSo which was varying in space, some time. Do you think that this is helpful for you?

I added a new constraint to the file "constraint.h". It was very similar to the magnetic field constraint, except that it should also have the position of the particle as an input. After adding such a constraint to "constraint.h", some minor changes are also needed in the files "constraint.c" and "interaction_data.h", if I remember correctly.

I can send you the changed files if you think that it can be useful for you.

Bests,
Narges