Re: [ESPResSo-users] myconfig-sample

From: Florian Fahrenberger
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] myconfig-sample
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:23:25 +0100

Hi Owen and Salvador,

> In the subdirectory testsuite/configs there is a bunch of config files.
> I think you are interested in  testsuite/configs/myconfig-maxset.h.
> Alternatively there is a list of features in src/features.def.

If I am not mistaken, "myconfig-maxset.h" does not contain all features,
but the maximum set of features that can be turned on at the same time.
There are some features that exclude each other. Also, the file is about
a year old and may lack some very new things.

So, for usual purposes it should be fine, but it's not a complete set,
keep that in mind.

To everyone: We really should make a list of available features in
digital form, with all of them commented out.

Greetings,

Floh