[ESPResSo-users] help

From: mehdi ezatabadi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] help
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:41:02 +0430

Hi

Dear friends

I have a problem in my simulations. I have lj interaction among two types of my particles but also  I should have to force them interact just by the nearest particle in the cut off radius.
For example I have a type A base that in its neighborhood there are lots of type T bases. The type A base have to interact by the nearest type T base and not to interact by the others. How can I do it by the Espresso ?!
If anyone have a sample code I will be thanked .

Regards, Mohammad