Re: [ESPResSo-users] How to use explicit Coulomb field?

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] How to use explicit Coulomb field?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:57:03 +0200

Please read the User's guide, the section on Coulomb interactions.
"inter coulomb" just gives you the current settings, so it is a nop.

You will need to figure out which algorithm you want to use, which depends on
the periodicity you require, and which accuracy you need.

Many regards,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold