Re: [ESPResSo-users] Thermostats

From: Mikhail Stukan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Thermostats
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:27:39 +0300

Hi Christoph,

Thanks a lot!!!
Just a small question, if I have particles of type 1 and 2, and I want
to apply a thermostat to type 1 particles only, should I set r_cut to
zero for 2 2 and 1 2  dpd interactions or just not mention these
interactions at all and just set inter_dpd for 1 1 only? (i.e. Do I
understand correctly that inter_dpd is applied only to interactions
which are mentioned explicitly?)

Many thanks in advance,

Mikhail.