Re: [ESPResSo] viscosity

From: Guillaume Larsen
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] viscosity
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:51:07 +0000

mea culpa...

About the problems i mentioned below, i have just found the answer. The problem came from the omission of bond type when defining the polymers.
So, fortunately the viscosity is positive.
However, concerning the second problem (increasing the number of particles and polymers), i still have problems (but not the same). ESPResSo returns that he 'failed to place the polymer for n times'. Modifying the values of polymers bond length or the shield has no effect on the result, still the same problem.

Somebody has a clue?

Guillaume