[ESPResSo] MMM2D method

From: Salvador Herrera Velarde
Subject: [ESPResSo] MMM2D method
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:48:00 -0500

Hi All,

I am using the MMM2D method in a charged system with two wall constraints:
constraint wall normal 0 0 1 dist 2.5 type 9
constraint wall normal 0 0 -1 dist 34  type 9

Although the particles remain between the wall-constraints, I am receiving the next message:
some particles left the assumed slab, precision might be lost

Could you help me to clarify this message and how the results are affected?

Thanks a lot,

Salvador