Re: [ESPResSo] running in parallel

From: Ahmad A. J. Agung
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] running in parallel
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:33:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Try to export the ESPRESSO_SCRIPTS in an executable script for Espresso run. for example

$vi run.sh
#!/bin/sh
export ESPRESSO_SCRIPTS="/to/your/espresso-2.1.2j/scripts/"
mpirun -np n [OPTION] /to/your/Espresso_bin sample.tcl

$chmod +x run.sh
$./run.sh

If you use PBS or any other scheduler, put the {export ESPRESSO_SCRIPTS="/to/your/espresso-2.1.2j/scripts/"} in your PBS file.

watch your subject email.
Good Luck, Agung