Re: [ESPResSo] mbtools

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] mbtools
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:01:46 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Martina,

It seems like fftw was well incorporated in ESPResSo. Are you sure your
'myconfig-sample.h' or 'myconfig.h' file has the MODES feature *uncommented*?
Again, the line should look like this
#define MODES
recompiling Espresso should activate the MODES feature.

I can't see anything else right now...

Best,

Tristan