Re: [ESPResSo] Problems activating potential LJCOS2

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Problems activating potential LJCOS2
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:54:58 +0100

Am Donnerstag 20 März 2008 15:40 schrieb Ana Vila Verde:
> However, when I type info_code after compilation, I get:
> { Compilation status { MPI lam } { FFTW2 } { ELECTROSTATICS } {
> LENNARD_JONES } { BOND_ANGLE_COSINE } }
>
> I compiled the same code with no MPI and using a different MPI and I get
> the same output: it seems that LJCOS2 is not active, despite the
> information in the myconfig.h file.

No, LJCOS2 is active. The one that implemented it has just forgotten to also
add it to the code_info command, so it is not printed out. But you would get
an error message if you try to specify an lj-cos2 interaction and the code
wasn't there.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Arnold
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)