Re: [ESPResSo] Problems in Running Sample Scripts

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Problems in Running Sample Scripts
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:25:01 +0200

Dear Ulf,
Thanks for your suggestion.
However, after creating the myconfig.h from myconfig-sample.h and
using the line
#define PARTIAL_PERIODIC, a new problem arises.
This is what I am doing:
./configure --without-mpi CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/tcl8.4
and then simply
make
 but this is the (part with the reported errors) outcome of the make command:

../fft.c: In function 'fft_init':
../fft.c:274: error: 'p3m' undeclared (first use in this function)
../fft.c:274: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../fft.c:274: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [fft.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/iselllo/internet-download/Espresso/obj-Pentium_M-pc-linux'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/iselllo/internet-download/Espresso/obj-Pentium_M-pc-linux'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/iselllo/internet-download/Espresso/obj-Pentium_M-pc-linux'
make: *** [all] Error 2

whereas before (i.e. same commands but without creating my own
configuration file) I could get Espresso installed.
Is this due to the fact that I have both a configuration file and I am
specifying some options in the ./configure command? I suppose this
should boil down to changing a few lines here and there, but so far I
have not achieved much.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Kind Regards

Lorenzo