erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] erc bugs and stuff

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: [Erc-discuss] erc bugs and stuff
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 22:41:32 +0100

Just a heads-up -- I'm going through the list of outstanding erc bugs in
the Emacs bug tracker and applying patches and fixing stuff.  I'm an erc
user, but I'm not very familiar with erc internals, so if somebody could
take a quick look over the patches (posted to the emacs-diff mailing
list), that would be nice.