erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: Freenode SASL authentication

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: Freenode SASL authentication
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:42:34 -0600

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010, Stefan Hübner wrote:
> "Erik L. Arneson" writes:
>> I have been thinking of trying to come up with some sort of erc-sasl
>> implementation, unless somebody has already been working on it.
>>
>> Anybody?
>
> would be much appreciated!

Okay, I've started working on erc-sasl now.  The problem is that I just
started using ERC today, and I'm not very familiar with its interface.
If somebody could point me to some sort of "how to write an ERC module"
document, I'd be very grateful.  SASL is pretty simple to implement, and
once I figure out which hooks and triggers and whatnots to use, it
should happen pretty fast.

Thanks!

--
Erik Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25   BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP