erc-discuss

Re: [Erc-discuss] ERC needs a new maintainer

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: [Erc-discuss] ERC needs a new maintainer
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 05:23:47 +0200

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:56:54 -0700, Michael Olson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I no longer have time to work on ERC, so it will need a new
> maintainer.  Any volunteers?

Hi Michael,

What are the requirements for helping with maintainership or even taking
it over to keep ERC alive?

I am not sure if I can raise up to *all* of them, but I am willing to
give it a try.  If someone else volunteers to co-maintain the project
and keep it alive, even better.

Finally, _thanks_ for keeping ERC going so far, and for all the times
you were responsive, helpful and reachable to answer even 'silly'
questions about basic configuration.  ERC has been my IRC client of
choice for a long time, and I have grown to like it a lot.  You have
done a great job :-)