erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Erbot not reconnecting

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Erbot not reconnecting
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:53:33 -0400

I'm running an Erbot from my home connection, which is flaky. It cuts
out for a few minutes multiple times a day. I've tried everything I can
find to have the Erbot try reconnecting after the connection is lost,
but it refuses to try more than once. As soon as it fails it says
"Connection failed! Not re-establishing connection".

erc-server-auto-reconnect is t
erc-server-auto-reconnect-attempts is t
erc-server-reconnect-timeout is 60

Suggestions for what I might be missing?

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer