erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] [COMMIT] Don't leak memory in XEmacs with huge log files,

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: [Erc-discuss] [COMMIT] Don't leak memory in XEmacs with huge log files, erc
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:17:38 +0100

APPROVE COMMIT

NOTE: This patch has been committed (to the XEmacs packages).

(I would have preferred not to have had to do this myself, but oh well; at
least in the XEmacs packages it’ll probably get to those who actually need
it, people using GNU Emacs won’t see the issue.)

 Ar an ceathrú lá déag de mí Lúnasa, scríobh Aidan Kehoe:

--
¿Dónde estará ahora mi sobrino Yoghurtu Nghe, que tuvo que huir
precipitadamente de la aldea por culpa de la escasez de rinocerontes?