erc-discuss

Re: [Erc-discuss] Re: Can I freeze channel buffer ?

From: YAMAMOTO . Taku
Subject: Re: [Erc-discuss] Re: Can I freeze channel buffer ?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 00:48:15 +0900

Hi Michael-san,

Sorry for your inconvenience.
"Freeze" means I thought is "freeze specific channel buffer stream".
But I found stop stream by move cursor above ERC> prompt.

Thanks...Taku

2007/5/3, Michael Olson <address@hidden>:
YAMAMOTO.Taku <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, I am newbie.
> Can I freeze ERC channell buffer in order to find new res ?

I don't know what "freeze" or "res" mean in this context.  Can you
provide additional information?

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net